Friday, December 3, 2010

I have a secret to share


I noticed something was going on! My mommy suddenly wasn't doing my therapies as she used to, she seems tired all the time. This is not the way my mommy is. Then, my mommy and my daddy came to my room the other day and they asked me: Are you ready for your little brother or sister? I told them: "No, no, noooo!" they were laughing at me, but my asnwer was honest. After all those years being getting all kind of toys and treats, they are going to tell me I have to share. Of course, it is not that easy!

My mommy and my daddy think I will get jealous (I think so, too). Because I got jealous the other day when my mommy was holding my Godfather's baby girl. My mommy talked to me and she told me something that has made me think.
"Tommy, you will always be loved, even although we will have other baby in the family. This means a lot to mommy, daddy and you. The three of us we will have to help the baby until she or he is able to do all the independent stuffs you do. As a big brother, you will be a role model and everything you do your little sibling will imitate because you will become his or her closest friend."
Being a big bother is not an easy task, but I will do my best. I am planning to teach him or her good stuffs:
  • Brake things like my mommy glasses
  • Take things out the trash to pretend play
  • Smatch the DVD player against the floor
  • Open the oven door to climb on the stove
  • Get on the dinner table to reach the ceiling lamp
  • Roll the toilet paper on me when I am with daddy (It is harder when mammy is in charge).
  • Organizing the room in my way and so on.


All these are good stuffs I am good at.
It seems being a big brother will be fun.
This is just going to get better!


10 comments:

Melania Covey said...

Congratulations Tommy (and Mommy & Daddy too)! You're going to be a super big brother!

Unknown said...

YeAH! wonderful news!! have a great Holiday! smiles

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! You will learn so much from each other.

Karen Sprong said...

Congratulations everyone! I'm sure Tommy will make a great big brother!

Raquel said...

Ahhh, Congratulations! What a wonderful gift for the holidays!!!
Tommy will be an amazing big brother!

In peace and friendship, Raquel and Noah.

Vicki said...

That's great news! Congratulations to all of you!

Adam and rosa said...

Yeah! Rosa, Adam and Tommy. Another addition to the family! Hope you're getting some good sleep NOW because you're going to need it! Congratulations - let us know when you're due!
Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve

Following our Arrow said...

What absolutely wonderful news! Congratulations Tommy (and Mommy & Daddy :)) BIG SMILES to you!

MOliver said...

What a handful Tommy is! But I'm sure he will be a good big brother when the time comes. Congratulations, Adam and Rosa. That is great news. God bless your family.

Jill Brew said...

COngratulations!!! That is so exciting and I know Tommy will be the best big brother.