Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Big Milestone!

I am so excited my husband just called me to tell that Francis is crawling forward. He has been crawling backwards. He has been very focused in improving his crawling skills and he did a few steps forward this morning. I am very excited for him getting mobile (I know it will harder on us), but it is great for his development and Tommy's development, too. It has recommended that Tommy should continue crawling because it helps him in so many ways to overcome his sensory issues.

Francis keeps going a head of the milestone charts for kids of his age. He began to creep today at his 5 months and 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to post very often. But I will post as soon as I have the time about what I am doing to resque Tommy from his sensory issues and his autistic-like label. It is a lot valuable information for parents with a child with developmental challenges and a child with a typical development because  the generation of my sons are at a great risk of autism and sensory processing disorder. A recently research shows that 1 of 6 kids are suffering from sensory issues and many of them are not diagnosed affecting their performance at school. So I feel I should spread the word and talk about it. Meanwhile, I will enjoy Francis crawling and encouraging Tommy to crawl with him. So wait for pictures.

No comments: