Monday, June 11, 2012

A little angel's voice

I truly enjoy being a mom. It is a role a wound't change for anything, this has complete me as a human been. There is always excitement in our house with the boys' accomplishments. I should celebrate them in every possible way. Both of my pregnancies had scary moments at some point. We were told that I could lose my unborn babies. But today the story is completely different! I am happy with the opportunity God has giving me to enjoy them and fight for them. 


So here is one more accomplishment to celebrate. Francis is talking! I couldn't be more excited when I heard my little angel's first words. It is like an angel whispering in your ears. His voice is beautiful! Francis' language development is developing very fast for his age. Here are some of the speech and language milestones at the end of his 10 month:
  • He has 14 words. Here is the list of his words at his 10 months.
  1. Mama
  2. Mommy
  3. Dada
  4. Daddy
  5. Hi
  6. Go
  7. ¡Qué, qué¡ (what, what!)
  8. 'Booh' for pick-a-booh
  9. Abooh for Tommy.
  10. No
  11. Clap (Taah)
  12. Bebé (baby)
  13. Ya, ya (This means all done, an informal way in Spanish)
  14. Beah for Bear 
  • He is using some of his words to communicate. For example: When he is done eating, he says 'Ya, Ya'. When he wants mommy to hold him, he says 'mama'.
  • He is using 'mama and daddy' properly. 
  • His babble begins to sound like sentences, and in between, you can hear some of his words.
  • He follows simple instructions. For example: I put his shirt around his neck and I tell him, take you shirt off, and he does it.  Or when, I put his shirt over his head and I say: pull your shirt down, he does it.
  • His speech is very understandable
  • He combines his words with gestures. 
Enjoy the video of my little angel's voice.

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT


No comments: