Sunday, February 12, 2012

Great accomplishments

Hi, It is me, Francis. Remember I was doing a lot of things in my last post, well I am doing a lot now. My mommy took me to my 6 month old check-up and the pediatrician thinks I am doing thinks for a 9 month old baby. He even asked my mommy if she was sure I am 6 month old and not 9 month old. My pediatrician said I am developmentally advanced baby and this may be a reason I can not sleep for long period of time and I fight to fall asleep. My mommy and my daddy feel they are not enjoying me because at 6 months I don't like to be held anymore, I prefer to be exploring around. Some of the milestone I accomplished earlier were:
- Sitting independently at my 5 months
Picking things up with pincer grasp (thumb-finger) at my 5 months.
- Crawling at my 5 1/2 months
- Pulling up to stand at my 6 months
- Stand up without support for a few seconds at my 6 months
- Standing up while I am seating on a little step stool at my 6 months
- Begining to cruise. It just started last Friday Feb. 10 at the end of my 6 months


I just turned 7 month old today, I am currently working on:
- Moving from putting my hands on the floor and moving my but up, over my feet, to stand.
- Drinking from my sippy cup
- Self-feeding by eating organic honey toasted oatmeal cereal with my pincer grasp.
- Putting objects into containers
- Stacking two soft blocks. I am focused on put one block on top of the other rather than knock them down. I need to get more coordination, but I am very persistent like my mommy. 


I enjoy exploring around and go behind Tommy where ever he goes at the house. One of my favorite things are animals and vehicles sounds. I giggles every time my mommy imitates their sounds. It is so 
funny!













I heard my mommy and my daddy talking about me yesterday. They said that they cannot compare how my brother and I have accomplished our milestones because our development is not typical. Many of my milestones are out of the chart for my age because they are for older babies. My brother and I don't follow charts! So stay tune to hear more about my accomplisements in the coming weeks.

No comments: