Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Great Celebration in Catholic Community/Church

We all are very excited with the new pope, POPE FRANCIS I. My husband and I are so happy the name he showed is Francis, the name of our little boy (Both of our kids have Catholic names). The excitement in the Catholic community is amazing. POPE FRANCIS I is just a simple and humble person,  but he also represents inclusion. His mom is from Argentina and his dad is from Italy. He comes from a Latin America country, so we, Latin American people, are extremely happy we have a Pope that talks our language and truly understand the disadvantage of poor people. I am so humble! He will bring new changes and hope for Catholic people and Non-catholics around the world.

Enjoy the Photo of Francis, our little angel,
 with Pope Francis I

 

No comments: