Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A new addition to our family

Yesterday evening, My husband and I received a text message announcing the birth of our first nephew. We love our two beautiful nieces, but we are excited for Tommy because he will have a boy as his playmate. The poor guys has too many girls around. Our nephew's name is Benjamin and he was born at 6:59 p.m. It was a very beautiful moment to look at Benjamin so cute and defenseless, expecting to learn everything form us, his family.

Holding Benjamin brought us memories
when we held Tommy for the first time.
How big Tommy was and he didn't look like
a newborn, he looked like an older baby.
Tommy kept his eyes wide open, screening
everybody in the room. My son did eye contact right away
when I held him, he recognized my voice.
What a beautiful moment!


Now that I am a mom, I realized why my mom was so protective and why sometimes I wasn't allow to go to some places. Holding Benjamin make me realized that one day Nora, Mia, Benjamin and Tommy will grow up and we will learn the most difficult lesson of our lives: How to let them go. When this moment arrives, we will have completed our mission of love, nurture and guidance and we will be extremely proud of them.

We love you Benjamin!


My sister-in-law holding her baby boy


A proud daddy holding his baby boy
Uncle Adam
Benjamin's Nurse
She is a close friend of our family

No comments: