Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pouring -Pre-writing skill (Part 2)

By August last year, Tommy was practicing to pour from one cup while he was having fun because he laughed when he spilled the water.  I wasn't expecting him to improve this skills until he got older because of the hypotonia (low muscle tone). By last December, I noticed Tommy began to pour form one cup to other one while playing in the bathtub with a minimum spilling. He has gained a better eye-hand coordination because this activity.

Tommy pouring at his 34 months


Related Topics:
Pouring -Pre-writing skill (Part 1)

1 comment:

Richie Williams said...

Hi Rosa! Your blog is a great inspiration for families and teachers everywhere. I do have a problem though, here at my educational institution we block all Youtube videos but we do allow certain ones to be approved, I cannot find direct links to your Youtube channel or the videos posted on this blog, would it be possible for you to help me with that so our teachers can view this great material?

Thanks!