Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Laura, from Down Syndrome - Up Up Up and Away! blog, has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! 

 

1. Thank – my nominator and link back to the site.  Thanks again, Laura!
 2. Share  – 7 things about myself


  1. I have a full time job and I am full time mom. So I am busy!
  2. I came to the USA to study my Master's degree. 
  3. I will have 10 years leaving in the US.
  4. I am original from Panama. Hey! We are more than a Canal. We are a multicultural country with a very reach folklore, which I wish my kids could experience one day.
  5. I was in Panama while the Dictator Noriega was in power and when the USA invasion to Panama. They were not good times! 
  6. I am very tiny in hight and weight. I cannot donate blood because  I weight under the limit. 
  7. My favorite Hispanic singers are Enrique Iglesias and Chayanne (Elmer Figueroa Arce).

3. Nominate 7 other blogs.  Not in any particular order: 
  1. Down Syndrome: A Day to Day Guide
  2. We Can Do All Things
  3. Down Syndrome, Up Up Up and Away!
  4. Baska Bear
  5. Monkey Musings
  6. Life With My Special Ks
  7. You are what you eat
4. Inform the nominees linking back to this post so they know the rules (who, by the way, have every right in the world to decline).



3 comments:

RK said...

Thanks, Rosa! :o) Now to come up with 7 things to say...

Monica Crumley said...

Thank you, Rosa Maria for the nomination. You are so thoughtful :-). I'm honored.

Kimberly said...

I was in Panama from 1986 to 1989, and I agree that those were not fun times.