2. Share – 7 things about myself
- I have a full time job and I am full time mom. So I am busy!
- I came to the USA to study my Master's degree.
- I will have 10 years leaving in the US.
- I am original from Panama. Hey! We are more than a Canal. We are a multicultural country with a very reach folklore, which I wish my kids could experience one day.
- I was in Panama while the Dictator Noriega was in power and when the USA invasion to Panama. They were not good times!
- I am very tiny in hight and weight. I cannot donate blood because I weight under the limit.
- My favorite Hispanic singers are Enrique Iglesias and Chayanne (Elmer Figueroa Arce).
3. Nominate 7 other blogs. Not in any particular order:
- Down Syndrome: A Day to Day Guide
- We Can Do All Things
- Down Syndrome, Up Up Up and Away!
- Baska Bear
- Monkey Musings
- Life With My Special Ks
- You are what you eat