Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tommy 'The Super Boy' Keeps rocking! (Part 2)

In my post from yesterday morning, I mentioned that Tommy's private paid OT thinks Tommy has the cognitive understanding of how to form letters, but his fine muscles don't respond as the should due to hypotonia (low muscle tone). Yesterday afternoon, I checked his daily report when he came back form school and his regular ed teacher sent his paper where he has been working on tracing the letter "T" for Thomas.

I haven't been working on tracing with Tommy as I should, so I can not take credit for this! He has learned it in his regular education class and with the reinforcement of our private paid OT, who
Tommy sees every two weeks. Due to his hard work on tracing, I will be getting more educational tools to work on tracing letters.

T H E   S K Y   I S   T H E   L I M I T !

1 comment:

Cortney Primm (Held) said...

Was just dropping by to check on my Tommy :) Glad to hear that he continues to make such amazing progress. He is truly a special boy. Miss you guys!

Mrs. Cortney