Friday, January 3, 2014

Panamanian School won the Honorable Medal "Best International Delegation" in London New Year Day Parade

I was very proud when I received the news that the Music Band of the Colegio Moises Castillo Ocaña won the medal as the "Best International Delegation" in London in January 1st, 2014. Since I remember, the Music Band of the Colegio Moises Castillo Ocaña has been considered one of the best in Panama. I actually attend Middle and Hihg Shcool at the Colegio Moises Castillo Ocaña. This band travel around the country a lot, I know because in my senior years, I was a member of a as special choreographic team as part of the Music Band performance. Looking at them, it has bring back memories of my school years and the same feeling of joy and pride that I had every time we performed to represent the Colegio Moises Castillos Ocaña in different providence of Panama!

QUE VIVA, QUE VIVA PANAMA!


Promotional Video to promote the Music Band in London

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!


No comments: