Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy World Down Syndrome Day!

March 21 is a great day to celebrate if you know someone who has Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome). I am a proud mom of a child with T21 and Autism who have taught me to be a better person, to enjoy the simple things in life, to smile when things are not so easy and to believe in what others think it maybe impossible to conquer. A child that with his beautiful smile tells me "I LOVE YOU, BELIEVE IN ME AND NOT IN MY DIAGNOSIS. BECAUSE THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!" 

HAPPY WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY!

El 21 de marzo es un gran día para celebrar si conoces a alguien con Trisomía 21 (Síndrome de Down). Soy una mamá orgullosa de un niño con T21 y Autismo, quien me ha enseñado a ser una mejor persona, a disfrutar de las cosas simples de la vida, a sonreír cuando las cosas no son tan fáciles y a creer en lo que otros quizás piencen que es imposible de alcanzar. Un niño que con su hermosa sonrisa me dice: "¡TE AMO, CREE EN MÍ Y NO EN MI DIAGNÓSTICO, PORQUE EL CIELO ES EL LÍMITE!"

¡FELIZ DÍA MUNDIAL DEL SÍNDROME DE DOWN!

No comments: