Friday, April 25, 2014

Getting ready for the appointment with Dr. Sultan on Monday

I am so happy I found this doctor. I am revising the forms they sent for our Monday's appointment and he will check for absolutely everything on Tommy, how his body is reacting to chemicals in medications, etc. He will also check for issues in Difestive Tract, head, emotions, mind, neurological, energy, muscles-joints, cardiovascular, urinary tract, nose, lungs, mouth-throat-ears, eyes, medical history (past and present). So I am expecting a lot of testing because it is the only way to find where the problem is in his body. I have a lot of documents to fill in for our Monday's appointment, but my mother's instinct is telling that this doctor is the right fit. So I am expecting that this doctor is going to suggest huge changes in Tommy's diet as well as in his environment. But I am ready for it!

PLEASE SEND PRAYERS IN OUR WAY!

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!

No comments: