Monday, April 28, 2014

Our Appointment with Dr. Sultan

The good news! Dr. Sultan follows the Defeat Autism Now! Protocol. When he mentioned it, I didn't have a clue what it was until I got home and searched. He is a D.A.N. doctor, it means that the protocol he uses is under the *Autism Research Institute. So I know now that we are in good hands. He will do a lot of testing to find the underlines causes for Tommy's Autism diagnosis. We will get back next week after some blood work gets done. He will do more advanced testing for food sensitivity as well as nutritional deficiency due to malabsorption issues, which I already know Tommy has it, but this will help to find the proper treatment that will heal his gut. He will do more testing for neuro-immunity. He also gave us homework, so I have to read a book, he indicated what pages are necessary to read for the next appointment. I have to create a folder that I have to bring with me in every appointment. I will keep you updated how things goes with this new doctor!

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!

*The Autism Research Institute was established in 1967. Click here to get to their website!

No comments: