Friday, July 6, 2012

Love without limits

As usual tonight, I got in Skype to talk to my mom and my sister. We chat almost everyday. But tonight, something was different. Tommy, as usual, give them kisses through the screen. But today, he touched my sister face and he realized it was just a cold crystal of computer monitor. He touched again the screen and couldn't feel her face. He got disappointed and it brought tears to his eyes. Of course, we couldn't content our tears either. But we know we love each other, not mater how distance we are. We know that not mater what, we always support each other. We know not mater what, Tommy and them are building something special regardless the distance between two countries. We are excited because my mom will be here in a few days. We are hoping my sister can come soon because we have about  a year and half we haven't seen her. I am glad Tommy is experiencing that love doesn't have limits.

No comments: