Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tommy is my strength

I have never doubted about the mission God has given me to raise my son, it is not an easy one, but he gives me  the strength I need to keep fighting for my son, the courage to advocate for my son and the wisdom to help my son to recover. God has been side by side with me in these long 2 and half years. He knows my suffering, as well as, my determination. So he knew I would be fine raising Tommy. At the beginning I didn't understand why me, but now I do. Because along my journey, we will touch others and will change their minds. Look at the Tommy's task that he did with the regular education class:



Facts are talking by itself, I am just stepping back and watching. God will do the rest. Tommy's work at school is the confirmation of what I witness, but this time others are the one witness what I do. Tommy is the one who makes me stronger!

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT



1 comment:

Elvia said...

This is great! Recognizing and matching lower and upper case letters...and writing his name.
Congrats Tommy!