Friday, October 4, 2013

Tommy's stamina has improved

Yahooo! Tommy's stamina has improved, according to an email his teacher sent to me this afternoon. We have been targeting his stamina trough nutrition since January 2012. The poor guy was so weak after the hospitalization that he couldn't complete his therapy sessions at school. I will talk in future  about the antibiotic that made his hypotonia worse. I am collecting informationa about it. Along my journey, I have discovered people who didn't have hypotonia ended with low muscle tone due to antibiotics. After a year and 1/2, it feels great that my consistency is giving results. I just keep praying for wisdom and guidance from above to find what truly will help my son to a full recovery.

"Tommy’s continues to be a treasure around here! He is making progress with his goals and his stamina seems to be up from the beginning of the year. He’s staying awake all day, every day, which is great to see." Email from Tommy's teacher

No comments: