Thursday, October 9, 2014

I will never let you down

"I will never let you down" were the words I promised to Tommy when he was an unborn baby. I promised this to him on October 31, 2007. It is going to be exactly seven years. I keep that promise stick to my heart, it is what give the perseverance I need to find ways to help Tommy.

Today, I received a phone call from United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation. For the first time, I talked to someone knowledgeable about this issue, and for the first time, I felt I am being understood. The possibilities Tommy can have mitochondrial dysfunction are there. Now, I found the right sources that will lead me to an answer. This foundation will put in contact with other moms, who are passionate about this topic like me.

God is listening to our prayers!


No comments: