Saturday, October 4, 2014

A roller coaster of emotions

In the last 2 months, it has been like a roller coaster of emotions for me. Many family events that truly made me tumble, I guess because there were too many at the same time. My mom had a car accident and her ankle got split. She couldn't have surgery right way, so she had the surgery on September 26 (Exactly, a month and a day after the accident). She is recovering really good. A week after my mom had the accident, my grandma began to have issues with her heart, which ended in a stroke. Days after the stroke, she got diagnosed with a sever pulmonary illness. I  talked to her oh Thursday, she is in a good spirit and feeling better. There also some issues at my husband's work that are keeping us a little concern.

At the same time all this was happening, God began to make his wonder by listening to our prayers to heal Tommy. We are just blessed that we find a doctor that goes beyond the standards as well as a great therapy for Autism, Mendability. I truly cannot put in words what I am experiencing with Tommy. I just can say that He is rediscovering the world. I know that there is still a lot to do to help Tommy, but I think the window to pull him out of Autism may not be locked anymore. This has been like the light of a candle among all the darkness around me.


While I am so happy for Tommy, I am a little concern for Francis. He is developing seasonal allergies and possible food allergies/sensitivity. It just started two weeks ago. This is when sometimes I think things happened for a reason. If I wouldn't know about Autism as much as I know now, I wouldn't be aware that if Francis is developing those conditions there is common factor which is the underline cause candida overgrowth/internal inflammation.
  • Seasonal allergies causes inflammation in the lungs that lead to Asthma. Sesonal allergies is a symptom of candida overgrowth. I noticed Francis different wendsday night. He was extremely tiered to the point he felt asleep on the floor (not normal for Francis). I am glad that it was raining and the storm woke him up, so he came to our bed. A few minutes after he felt asleep, I realized that he was wheezing, Not good! He was in the yellow zone, the warning zone before an asthma attack. Because I already when through this with Tommy, I knew what to do and the wheezing went away.  
  • Food sensitivity has a slow reaction, which began to create internal inflammation in digestive system. But this internal inflammation may be caused due to candida overgrowth that leads to yeast infection, which causes Licky Gut Syndrome. This is when antibodies pass to the blood from the digestive system straight to the brain. This is the reason why Licky Gut Syndrome is linked to Autism in a developing brain.
    My charming boy!

ACTION PLAN
  1. Prayers: They always are the number one in the list of my action plan. I feel much better knowing that my mom is healing really good and that my Grandma is feeling a lot better. I will keep praying for everything is not going in the right path, so everything comes back on track.
  2. Hard Work: I will keep my hard work with Tommy, but I am keeping in mind that I will accomplish as much as it is possible and when it is not possible, there are many things I can do in our daily routine to keep stimulating him. I am so glad that we decided to transfered him to the new school. He is adjusting really good! 
  3. Be proactive: I am a little concern for my precious boy Francis, but at the same time, I know what to do and how to treat it before it becomes a problem. We will hire the Nutritionist that helped a lot when Tommy was in his first year of Autism diagnosis. Nutritional intervention may be necessary depending on the food sensitivity test results. The only issue is that Francis is not a good eater as Tommy. I will also make an appointment with his pediatrician to request a Stool Analysis Test to get the treatment. I am 99.9 %, it will come back positive for candida overgrowth. I know how candida looks like. Francis has also complained several times that his tummy is hurting. My mother's instincts never fails.
  4. Resting: I am resting more by trying to go earlier to bed or taking short naps on the weekends. I need to recharge more that before of the roller coaster of emotions. I have to keep myself healthy to keep going in my journey with my boys.
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! 

No comments: