Friday, March 4, 2011

Miracle in the making

We are very excited to announce we are expecting a baby boy. We are very happy because Tommy will have a playmate, but the best of all, they will experience life together as just bother know how. I didn't have a bother, but I have a sister who is my best friend. I will raise my boys respecting and loving each other as my mom did with my sister and I. Even, I wanted a girl and I am very excited expecting other boy because  I will experience my motherhood in a different way because every child is different and unique. This boy is constantly kicking as a little wild bull, like when Tommy was an unborn baby. I has been lucky to feel my unborn babies very earlier. I felt Tommy on Friday October 26th, 2007 when he was 18 weeks old. I felt my second child on Friday, January 14th, 2011 at his 14 weeks and 2 days.

I think the baby will look just like his older brother according to the ultrasounds. The only difference is my baby's forehead looks more like daddy's. We are excited to meet our little baby and hold him in our arms. We will raise our boys without differences because they are part of a family that  deeply love them for who they are and will support them in every stage of their lives.

Baby Ortiz-Lane
21 Weeks

3 comments:

RK said...

Congrats on another boy! Tommy will have so much fun being a big brother!

Ria said...

Congratulations!!!! Another boy! Tommy is going to be a wonderful big brother!! I'm so happy and excited for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Rosa, Adam, and Tommy:
I am so thrilled to hear of your exciting news! Congrats and may your family continue to be Blessed. This little guy is Blessed to have such a beautiful, loving, and special family.
I look forward to hearing all the woderful news of both you boys and your family.
S Courtright