Sunday, August 22, 2010

Challanging Self-feeding skills with utensils

We are very proud that Tommy self-feeds with utensils because it is a big milestones for a toddler with low muscle tone. We continue challenging his fine muscles to get them stronger. The next step in self-feeding is eating with utensils more difficult food such as soup and spaghetti. I just gave it a try this morning and it was very fun to watch Tommy eating "Crema de Maíz" (corn cream), which is very popular in my country as breakfast. I just watched him eating and brought memories of my childhood with my sister. It was fun to watch him because he was a mess, but he ate all by himself with the spoon.

This post is specially for my mom who used to cook
"Crema de Maíz" for my sister and I all the time.
My sister and I were not fans of this dish.
But her grandson loves "Crema de Maíz."

Me la comí toda Ita.

1 comment:

evrfwd said...

hehehehe! very cute!