Friday, August 20, 2010

No, No, No!

As we all know, Tommy is an explorer. So, the trash hasn't been out of a fascinating place to explore. On Tuesday, I put in the trash a Gatorade bottle. I went back to the kitchen when I heard a bottle falling where Tommy was. I went to checked on him and he was pretending he was drinking from the bottle I put away a few minutes before. He got mad at me because I took the bottle away and he had to wash his hands and mouth. To end our fight, I gave him a clean Gatorade bottle. I drank half of the bottle and I gave the rest to him. and this is what happened (see the video below):


Tommy is getting so independent
that I feel he will soon say:
"Mom, I am going to get married."
My husband feels that he won't soon be
Tommy's favorite because
Tommy will be hanging out with his friends.
Our baby is gone, but a beautiful boy is emerging.

1 comment:

evrfwd said...

i love it! he is so independent and that is the greatest gift any mom could ever get for their child. good work!