Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mission: Impossible

Toddlers are so much fun. There is an "Impossible Mission" for them every day. My 2 year old is not the exception; he keeps exploring everything around, which is the best way to learn. He always has been fascinated for the computer since he was a baby. I cut him yesterday using the computer. He was activating all kind of windows and he was able to open one of my design software. He did click on everything he could. When I am chatting with my family in Panama, he also pretends he types to them, so I just click on "return" to send the message. Of course, they laugh of Tommy's messages because they are very hard to decode.

Mission: Impossible
Actor: Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rosa Maria! You made me laugh with the Mission Impossible theme song!

You just wait until Tommy can pull up a chair and navigate the computer. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot sooner than you think! ;)

We literally have to take Gabe away from the computer. He navigates You Tube very well and he knows how to find our family videos too. Gabe pretends to type (I think he thinks everyone just types fast!) and he is showing an interest in typing in his favorite video titles in the You Tube search. And, yes, he knows where the "url bar" is as well as the search function on You Tube! It's amazing how quickly he is learning the computer. Just last night he almost installed a new learning game all by himself until we caught him. I didn't even know he knew how to insert the CD! Anyway, I loved this video!

And, Tommy, Gabe and I are waiting on our first email from YOU! ♥

evrfwd said...

lol! that is so cute. One day we will have to meet and put our little rascals together. maya also loves to click and tap on my laptop. they know so much...much more than i ever knew at their age. =)