Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let's Pretend (Part 3)

Two months ago, I posted about how my son was playing dress-up; even although, he wasn't walking yet. After two months, he keeps enjoying dress-up and the best of all, I enjoy watching him walking around playing with his dress-up toys.

Tommy came to my room this morning and found the cap from my wonder woman costume. He was playing with it and I thought he could wear it. We watched a Superman cartoon I found in You Tube to help him to understand who was the person I was telling him he was. Because he hasn't seen any Superman movies before. He liked the cartoon! He smiled at me every time I said:
"Here comes the Superman." So, I asked to him "Who is Superman?" and he signed "me." It was the best I could do for him today. He wore the cap until nap time.

He has exceed our expectations since he was in the womb.
We don't know what the future grants for him,
but we will be there for him in every single stage of his life.
He is my little Superman!


Video of Tommy playing dress up
Finally, I could film Tommy putting his sunglasses on.
I was trying to do it since I got hi sunglasses in May
because he likes it so much, but I kept forgetting it.
He also likes to put his Aloha necklace on
crossing his chest,
so he has his own fashion style.




I am currently creating a dress-up box for Tommy. My mother-in-law gave him a dress-up box and I have gotten a few more items, but I still have to work more on this project. As soon as, it is done I will post a photo.


Related Articles:
  1. Tommy, "The Boxer"
  2. Tommy's pretend play skills
  3. Let's pretend
  4. Let's pretend (Part 2)

1 comment:

evrfwd said...

so awesome! i love how you put that mirror there. maya also has a mirror place she hangs out. you are right he is a superman and you are a super mama!