Friday, November 14, 2014

My charming boy

It is so excited to watch my baby growing up. It is so excited to watch how much he has gotten into
his personality from my husband and I, which make him a charming boy.

My husband and I are very stubborn, so does Francis. Uff! Don't even try to change our minds! 

My husband is a natural leader and a people person, so does Francis. Everybody likes Francis wherever his goes. At the pre-school, he is very popular among his little friends and the staff. He is known as the dinosaur boy!

My husband and I are persistent on what we want to achieve. He is very persistent of what he wants since he was a baby! When most babies are easily to distract from what they want, this never happened with Francis and it is still this way.

I have a creative mind since I remember, so does Francis. Before he was 18 month, he began to describe his scribbles. At age of two, he was already making up stories and his imagination
is getting better and better the most he is exposed to wonderful things around the world. 

Here is Francis at the preschool playing
with his favorite wooden blocks. 
He built a dolphin park!


Her is Francis drawing of a roller coaster.
He has been asking for a roller coaster for Christmas
 since a couples of months ago.
So I am in my conquer of getting a roller coaster for him. 
He has in mind a big roller coaster and those are for bigger kids
and quite expensive, so I am searching around to see if
I can find something that fits what Francis wants for Christmas.


No comments: