Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 for 21: Riding a bike (Part 2)!

I have to post twice today because I didn't have time to post yesterday. My first post is about a note that Tommy's Physical therapist sent home.

"Tommy worked on:
  • hands & knees. tossing bean bags to put in directly in front of him.
  • Tall knees. Hitting a big suspended ball and he kept both arms extended.
  • Riding the Kettler trike without adapted pedals and my advantage of use of a handle"
Keeping the feet on the pedals is hard for kids with or without low muscle tone when they are learning to ride a bike, but for Tommy it has been easy to overcome. We haven't worked on him keeping the feet on the pedals. He did it since the first time he rode a tricycle at the Sport department in Walmart a year ago. Every time I was in Walmart with him, we used to go to the Sport department to try the different tricycles.

This is a little blessings I am grateful for. This is a little blessing that make him my super boy (baby).

No comments: